Level 2 Property Maintenance Operative
20% off the job
The property maintenance operatives main role is to optimise property condition and quality and to ensure the building is kept in a safe working condition. You will be expected to maintain a high level of quality, providing maximum satisfaction to customers, clients, guests and the team. You will gain an understanding of the mechanism of buildings including electrical, plumbing, plant, safety systems and equipment. You will provide first and immediate response to fault finding, whilst maximising quality and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Carry out repairs to the fabric of a building, for example repairs to walls, doors, doorframes, skirting boards or plaster damage to internal walls.
- Understand and maintain plumbing and drainage systems, for example repairs to WC systems, leaking taps or water testing and unblocking drains.
- Maintain high levels of water hygiene within a building.
- Understand and maintain electrical distribution, safe repair of electrical installation to legal requirements, for example replacing damaged sockets, plugs, lighting and fuses.
- Understand and maintain plant, safety systems and equipment.
- Understand and maintain grounds external fabrication of a building, such as drainage and guttering.
- Understand and demonstrate the safe use of hand tools for example screwdrivers, power drills, pliers, paper strippers and a variety of other tools used in plumbing and carpentry.
To have a further chat about this apprentice please contact Abby Fox on 07540963739 or email [email protected]