Level 2 Trade Supplier Apprenticeship
20% off the job
Trade suppliers will be dealing with customer sales at the trade counter and over the telephone, and will understand incoming deliveries, stock control and dispatch. You will be processing customer orders and taking delivery of goods and the basic administration related to these functions. Typically you will operate a small warehouse and trade counter, which is visited regularly by professional trade customers who have technical knowledge about what they are buying.
- Communicating confidently to internal and external customers about the company and how it operates.
- Recognise the products, services and languages used by trade customers and the technical application of those products and services.
- Assisting customers in exploring product ranges and alternative and complementary products and services, based on the fundamental underpinning product knowledge.
- Processing and recording the receipt, storage, assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Securing trade sale using appropriate selling techniques, both face to face and on the telephone, and methods to complete transaction.
To have a further chat about this apprentice please contact Abby Fox on 07540963739 or email [email protected]